BEHRINGER NOX Series DJ Mixers are built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, these mixers allow you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer without the need for any special drivers! Plus we’ve included the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, our legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance.
No Media Boundaries
Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with our exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the DJ mixers of yesteryear, NOX Series mixers include USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the NOX Series can mix it!
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Here’s a brief description of the FX available in every NOX Series mixer:
- 2XCOPY: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
- TAPE ECHO: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
- ECHO: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
- FLANGER: A flanger is a wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
- PHASER: A sweeping phase shifter effect. It is similar to a flanger, except that it is enharmonic, producing a more “swooshing” sound.
- LP and HP FILTER: A Low Pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A High Pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
- AUTO PAN: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
- VOCODER: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
- REVERB: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
- REV REVERB: Reverse reverb.LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed and distorted sound to any signal.
- Premium 3-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable tension and fader curve for years of use
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, CFA, CFB or Master
- Awesome 3-band EQ with switchable full-kill filters plus 8-segment level meters with peak hold function per channel
- Premium phono and XENYX mic preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- 3 Line inputs with USB connectivity, 3 Phono/Line and 1 Mic input
- VCA-controlled faders with fader start for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- Sophisticated headphone monitoring section with tone control of headphone output
- Extensive XLR Master, Record and Booth outputs
- “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany