The Eris series are a great step up for any bedroom to studio producer. Powerful clear sound with great low end presence without it being overwhelming. The 8" driver delivers an impressive frequency response down to 35Hz!!!! So spotting issues in the low end will be easy. We absolutely love these monitors at BOUNCE AUDIO.
The E8 boasts a 8-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver, mated with a 75W, Class AB amplifier; and a 1.25-inch (32 mm), silk-dome tweeter powered by a 65W, Class AB amplifier. It can handle a clean 105 dB SPL, peak. Frequency response at 35 Hz to 22 kHz.
Nothing But the Truth.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need monitor speakers that will reveal all of the flaws in your tracks and mixes. Eris professional studio monitors deliver the truth, thanks to very accurate response, tight bass, and clear upper end.
You’re in Control!
It’s easy to customize Eris’ sound for your room and type of music.
- 8-Inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 130 watt , Class AB bi-amplification
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Optimised, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL